Monday, January 9, 2012

New Look, New Name!

The other night I was sitting here & decided it was time for a new look & the name "Light at the end of the Tunnel" didn't quite fit anymore. I also had a song stuck in my head and the words, "It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life" seemed pretty fitting.

Everyone who knows me, knows that I've always been kind of a hippy at heart so I thought this background was perfect. I also felt that the text etc needed some more color & a new look as well.

It seems so much more positive to me. With all the looming health issues still & surgeries coming up, people trying to get me down, all the stress of this crazy life it's hard at times to stay positive but being stubborn & determined are two of my strongest traits :) I just know that this year has good things in store, I am determined to believe that things are going to turn out for the better & this will be a GREAT year.

So on that note here is my POSITIVE page! Leave me a comment & tell me what you think of the new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment