Saturday, April 14, 2012

You Ever Have One of Those Days?

You ever have one of those days when you're almost wishing someone would say something to you so you could be like, "That's right beotches!"? Not sure why but I was in a "That's right beotches" mood yesterday.

I went on a little tangent last night with all the "That's right beotches" things I'd say but I really need to get them out so maybe it will stop going over & over again in my head lol. So here goes:

That's right beotches I braided my hair yesterday (today too even).

That's right beotches I'm wearing a teething toy like a necklace.

That's right beotches I'm wearing a headband from t-shirts I cut up & braided.

That's right beotches I wore a dress on Easter, I even wore a skirt the day before!

And unfortunately I'm pretty sure there were a few more but I can't remember now plus it's movie time & Piglet is slowly worming himself into my lap upside down haha.

I'm feeling like I may still be in that mood today so maybe there will be some more later :p

No comments:

Post a Comment