Friday, July 6, 2012

SORE!

So I'm not sure if it was from my exercises that I started doing on Tuesday or if it was from picking the pistol range clean of all the good brass on Wednesday but oohh man! was I sore yesterday. I'm still kind of sore today but I did all my exercises both yesterday & today.

The funny thing is that it only took me 3 days to complete the total for the 7 day challenge. Since it's the weekend & I might not be able to dance as much with Keegan around I think I'm going to wait until Monday or Tuesday to start another 7 day challenge but when I do I'm definitely going to move up to at least the middle challenge.

I can hardly bend over to pick up anything now because I'm so sore. I picked up almost all this brass by myself on Wednesday





I may be sore but I have a ton of supplies now & I'm super excited to have the time to get working on it all. I managed to get it all sorted that night but my OCD-ness (is that a word?) was freaking out because I had so much 9mm, .40 & .38 Spl that it all didn't fit in 1 container. I told Jon he has to start saving his coffee containers at work for me haha. 

Overall it was a great day celebrating the 4th of July! Exercising our 2nd Amendment right by shooting up some zombies with some friends & then a BBQ out at my grandparents in the country with all veggies from the garden. Then while I sorted my brass Keegan helped the other adults wash carrots, potatoes & turnips from the garden as we all sat outside & enjoyed the wonderful country air. 

Our friend snapped this photo of me shooting my .22 Magnum Revolver

Hope you all had a great 4th of July and I hope you have a great upcoming weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment