Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gluten Free Coupons!!

Since my life became all about gluten free a little over a year ago my grocery shopping costs have gone up. Eating gluten free is not cheap so when I can find a coupon or a deal I'm all over it.

I just found two pretty cool gluten free coupons.

The first one is a $1 off any Udi's Gluten Free Product. You can click HERE to sign up to join the Udi's Nation and get your coupon. Now that I'm signed up I'm hoping to find out about more coupons in the future. The only bread I ever eat is Udi's Gluten Free White Sandwich Bread.

The other coupons are for some Enjoy Life Products. I haven't actually tried any of Enjoy Life's food but a friend of mine is allergic to both wheat & corn but she actually gets to buy some safe cookies for her to eat thanks to Enjoy Life. If you click HERE you can head over to their page. The coupons are near the bottom of the page.




No comments:

Post a Comment