Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Time, where have you gone?

I was really proud of myself there for a while because I was managing at least 1-2 posts a week & now my last post was on the 3rd. I do actually have another post almost ready to go, I've just been waiting to get the last of the pictures from my Aunt & Cousin but I haven't gotten them yet.

I was managing to get a few posts written before because Piglet was waking me up about anywhere from 6-7:30 to eat & then whether he went back to sleep or not I'd stay up some mornings & have some quiet time to write.

He's been sleeping later for the most part the last two weeks but then Keegan's up early now. He went from getting up at 9am to getting up at 6:45-7:30 most mornings lol. So I am actually eating breakfast regularly now, which is great because I wasn't before, but I'm not really having any time to write.

I have been doing so many different things though so when I do have a little free time I'm still busy. I'm checking the ads, cutting coupons, putting together my shopping list. I even started cooking a bunch as of last week. And I swear I clean the damn kitchen sometimes 3-4 times a day. I guess I'm just a crazy anal person but I cannot stand to make any food until I clean up the existing mess. I want the counter all clean, no crumbs etc before I start making anything. That's probably part of my food schizophrenia right there haha.

I've been feeling so crafty lately. My friends had a "crafty day" event several weeks ago & I tried making these felt flowers from a tutorial I saw on another blog. If you want to see how to do it, you can find the pin in my Cool DIY Stuff on Pinterest  http://pinterest.com/ladymagic0/ The little yellow one is the only one I made exactly like her tutorial, then I had my own idea & went off from there.


My Mom had a few cases full of beads when she was making herself jewelry a few years ago & I got all that stuff from her. So I've been looking into making jewelry & stuff. I saw a really cool thing on how to make my own resin pendants so I've got some ideas that I want to try out soon. Just need to get a full list together of everything I need. I'm planning to make some gun themed jewelry to go along with my hubby's gun business :p

So, so much to do, so little time. I also started working on setting up an Amazon store here on the blog to show you all some of my favorite gluten free items. I will get it done sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment