Thursday, May 10, 2012

Earn gift cards with SuperPoints

A lot of my family & friends have been asking lately how I'm getting all this free stuff & winning things so I'm trying to share as much information as possible. Why should I be the only one who gets this cool stuff? Here is the 1st installment post. These will all be added to a new page listed at the top of the blog.

SuperPoints

SuperPoints is an invite only site. Someone who's a member must invite you. Well if you want to join all you have to do is click this link here . When you join & fill out your profile to Basic level you earn 25pts right away. Then you can earn points by doing various things. Let me tell you all that I do. I usually get an email every day with a random number of Super Points in the email. I click on the link in the email to claim my points & wala. The most I've ever gotten in email is 25pts. Every once in a while I get an email inviting me to take a survey & I usually give them a shot. I often get disqualified because I don't meet the criteria they're looking for. No big deal cause I'm really not a big fan of surveys. IF you do like surveys though you can click on the Complete Offers option under Get Points & do surveys. Besides accepting your points in email the easiest way to earn points is to push the Super Lucky Button every day. At Basic level you get 30 spins a day & you can win random amounts. The most I've earned in 1 spin has been 50 points as a special friend invite. If you're not sure if you want to join but you think you might want to give it a try watch on the fan page or leave me a message & say you'd like a bonus point invite. Whenever I, or any of my friends get one I'll pass the info on to you. It's a nice way to get a head start on earning points.

I also check the Watch Videos tab now & then to see if there are any videos available to watch for some points. Every once in a while there are a few in there that you can earn some extra points from. For a long time that's all I did to earn points. Then I got a few friends to sign up, often through bonus point invites. When you get your friends to sign up you get the same points they get when they win through the Super Lucky Button. At Basic level you have to get 2,500 points (basically $25 gift card) in order to cash out. Gold level (2 friends at Basic level) you can cash out at 1,000 ($10) and when  you reach Platinum Level (5 friends at Basic level) you can cash out at 500 ($5). Soo the more friends you get to join, the quicker you'll earn points. I will tell you that I make sure I NEVER miss a day without pushing the lucky button hehe.


As always, if you have any questions just let me know & I'll be more than glad to help you out. So, come join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment