Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Wrench In the Machine

Been pretty quiet so far this week because of two reasons. For one, I've spent every day this week playing with my polyester resin. I'm trying to make some Mother's Day gifts & since I've been ending up with extra resin I've been experimenting a bit. I've made some interesting things & learned a ton already. I'll post pictures of the different goodies that I've made later.

The other reason is the hubby has been home sick so he's throwing my whole weekly schedule off. I still did manage to make yesterday my cleaning day. I did 3 loads of laundry, dishes, hand washed a pretty big pile up of baby bottles, cleaned counters & vacuumed all the floors.

I just haven't watched any of "my" TV shows because we've been watching some of our shows we're behind on. I also haven't spent much time blogging or entering giveaways & stuff online like I usually do but that's ok. I'm still making progress & getting stuff done.

Plus this resin project is really fun & exciting. I bought the stuff to see if I could maybe start making some of my own jewelry. As I think I mentioned previously my husband owns his own small gun business & I've really been getting into guns & accessories. I've been finding & helping him market a lot of girl themed stuff like lipstick pepper spray etc hehe. Now even "I" want some gun jewelry haha.

So we'll see how that goes. I just have to make it through this Mother's Day project first. Thankfully I think maybe the antibiotics the hubby has been on the last two days are starting to help so hopefully he goes back to work tomorrow & I get 1 day this week with my normal routine.

It's funny how just having him here at home is throwing everything off. We haven't even had anything planned for dinner all week. I finally just decided what we're doing for the rest of the week so the chicken is thawing. Hopefully nothing else comes up & throws those plans off haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment