Sunday, September 9, 2012

I Need Clones

I know I've been very quiet for over a week now. There's just always so much going on. I really need at least 3 clones. I could play with the kids, blog away & edit photos while 1 would be making earrings, 1 would be making shotgun flowers & then another could be prepping stuff. Every once in a while I'd have to switch roles with one of them because I really do love making stuff.

I think it was last night perhaps while I was working on stuff that Jon mentioned something about winning the lottery (of course like most people we often talk about "what if" we won the lotto). I told him that even if we won the lottery I want to keep doing what I'm doing. I am just really loving creating stuff.

He said that was fine & agreed if we won we'd move out of state (probably to a more gun friendly state) and open a gun store. We'd sell all my stuff in it & have a nice big room for me to create away. Ahh to dream haha. Then again isn't that what life is all about? Dreaming & finding ways to make at least part of your dreams come true?

Anyway back to the grindstone I go. Hope you all have a happy Sunday. I'll try to throw up another small post before Wordless Wednesday but we'll have to see. Big event next Saturday so I'm trying to get a lot of stuff done. Always too much to do with too little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment