Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm torn

I'm trying to decide if I've been slacking this week or not.

Tuesday is usually cleaning day but I had to clean again on Sunday so I didn't really have much cleaning to do on Tuesday. So instead I decided I needed to go to Michael's & get some things. I'm going to try to make Mother's Day gifts this year. I've got the idea I'm just not sure how well it's going to work because I just got my resin making stuff in last week & have yet to play with it.

Even though I didn't really do any house work on Tuesday I still felt pretty awesome that day. Before I left the house I threw some chicken in the slow cooker with bbq sauce so by the afternoon all I had to do was shred the chicken & dinner was ready.

When I was at Michael's I got an awesome deal. I still haven't been there enough to learn all the aisles so I was going up & down aisles browsing. I found the Pearl Ex powder pigments which I can use in my resin. All the pretty colors came in a pack of 12 for $27.99. Luckily I happened to notice that one was missing so I stuck it in my basket to ask at the counter. I found most of the other stuff I was looking for & picked up a ton of Halloween stickers, Easter foamies & stickers, & a few Valentine's stickers on super low clearance.

When I got up to the check out the first thing I did was ask about the Pearl Ex pigments since there was 1 missing. I got 50% OFF!! You know I jumped on that deal. Regular price & with tax it would have been just over $30. By time I got it 50% off, all my clearance items plus the other regular priced items I needed & used my 20% off coupon I only ended up spending $37. I felt awesome!

So I actually felt accomplished on Tuesday but then yesterday I had planned to start experimenting with my resin but it was cold & raining. Since the resin needs to heat cure I decided that I wasn't going to take any chances with messing it up so that was out, still out today because it's still icky outside.

I cleaned up the kitchen some & did a few loads of laundry yesterday but that was about it. The rest of the time I watched some of my shows on the DVR & just spent the rest of the time online kind of goofing around (entering giveaways, doing surveys, etc). I really need to do some work on the FB page for my husband's business & list some new items for sale & prices but I think I may be on a bit of a mental strike haha.

Since it's still icky today though I WILL, I WILL, do some work on there. Maybe if I tell myself that enough times it will come true haha. Right now though my little Piglet is being cranky & needs some help to go to sleep so it will be some online time, maybe at least edit pictures from our shooting last week & get them up.

I guess what I do today will be the true deciding factor on my slacking this week :p

1 comment:

  1. I think I passed! Pictures are edited & uploaded on my husband's FB page for his gun business. I put a few on my FB page if ya'll are interested.

    ReplyDelete